Basketball open gym is on Thursdays from 3:00pm-4:30pm and Fridays from 3:00pm-5:00pm.
Resident $2.00 with current and valid I.D.
Non-Resident $5.00 with current and valid I.D.
Oak Forest Park District Open Gym Rules and Regulations
- Residents of Oak Forest, which includes students who attend Oak Forest Schools, pay $2.00 per Open Gym visit with valid and current driver’s license or school I.D.
- Non-residents, and those without proper identification, will be charged a $5.00 entrance fee. A $15.00 entrance fee from Non-Resident if over 40 Resident participants. Non-Residents must be accompanied by a Resident to enter the gymnasium for Open Gym. One paying guest is allowed per Resident.
- Anyone under the age of ten (10) years must have a parent or guardian with them.
- No one under the age of five (5) is allowed in Open Gym when there are over 15 participants of 16 years or older in the gym – for safety precaution. Courts may be divided if there are multiple age groups if needed. In addition, the staff member may change full court to half court if needed.
- No spectators allowed. If in the gym, one is participating in activities.
- Oak Forest Park District Staff must be treated with respect.
- No food or drinks allowed in the gym.
- Must carry shoes in – No street shoes allowed.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- The Oak Forest Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. This may result in the loss of Open Gym privileges without a refund. Parent, guardian or police may be contacted depending on situation. The rules and regulations may be modified by staff member in certain situations.
- Proper language is strictly enforced.
- Oak Forest Fitness Center members will gain access to Open Gym for free as long as the membership is current and active. Participant will see the Fitness Center’s Front Desk Associate to verify active membership, and must present membership card to Gym Attendant.
- Open Gym will be advertised monthly, but it may be subject to change without notice.
- For the safety of all patrons, the Oak Forest Park District reserves the right to limit the number of participants during Open Gym and strictly enforces all rules and regulations.