Rental Includes: Use of Oak Room with 8’ banquet tables and chairs, refrigerator, sink, small microwave oven, small ice maker and a coffee pot is available upon request. Upgrade to 60” round tables for an additional fee of $25.00.
RESIDENT/NON-RESIDENT RENTAL FEE
$125.00 / $175.00 for 4 hours
$150.00 / $200.00 for 5 hours
$175.00 / $225.00 for 6 hours
$200.00 / $250.00 for 7 hours
$225.00 / $275.00 for 8 hours
$250.00 / $300.00 for 9 hours
$275.00 / $325.00 for 10 hours
With Permit Application: A $50.00 non-refundable Rental Fee Deposit for Residents and Non-Residents. (This fee will be deducted from your total rental fee.
With Permit Application: A $100.00 Separate Security Deposit for Residents and Non-Residents.The Oak Room can be rented for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 10 hours. Rentals are available on Friday (after 4:00pm) and on Saturday and Sunday (after 12:00 noon). Monday through Thursday rentals are subject to availability. All parties must end by 11:00pm. The Oak Room is NOT available before the time you have requested on your Permit. Adhere to the time stipulated on the Permit remembering to INCLUDE any time you need for set up, decorating and clean up.
- Party Room for a MAXIMUM of 60 people – Fire Law has determined the maximum capacity.
- 8’ banquet tables and folding chairs for guests (60” round tables are available for an additional $25.00)
- Refrigerator, sink, small ice maker, and small microwave oven
- 60-cup coffee pot upon request – you must bring your own coffee and serving supplies
- No equipment unless specified on Permit will be furnished.
- The Rental Fee is due in full FOUR (4) WEEKS prior to your event. Failure to do so will result in CANCELLATION. We reserve the right to cancel any party that is not paid in full by the due date.
- There is a $50.00 non-refundable Rental Fee Deposit due with submission of Permit.
- The Rental Fee is separate from the Security Deposit. The Rental Fee non-refundable Deposit, the Final Rental Fee and the Security Deposit can be paid by cash, check (subject to immediate deposit) or credit card. You will not receive a reminder that your payment is due.
- If you should cancel your event up to four (4) weeks prior to rental date, your $100.00 Security Deposit will be returned to you, but the $50.00 non-refundable Rental Fee Deposit will not be returned.
- If you cancel within the four weeks prior to your rental date, all monies will be forfeited, no refunds. Refund may take up to eight (8) weeks for processing.
- The Rental Fee will be forfeited if your party needs to be stopped because of non-permitted use of alcohol or other serious infractions.
- Rental will be cancelled if your check is returned due to insufficient funds.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $100.00 Security Deposit is required with the submission of your Rental Permit. The Security Deposit can be paid by cash, check (subject to immediate deposit) or credit card.
- After the event date, the Security Deposit will be mailed to the name and address listed on the Rental Permit within 8 weeks after the date of the rental as long as all conditions of the Oak Room Rules and Regulations on Rental Permit were met.
ALCOHOL USE: Proof of General Liability Insurance with appropriate Liquor Liability coverage will be required to serve alcohol. You must obtain your own insurance. It must state “the Oak Forest Park District as additionally insured”. Proof of insurance must be received three (3) weeks prior to event.