RESIDENT FEE NON-RESIDENT FEE
$185.00 for 6 hours $275.00 for 6 hours
$50.00 Non-Refundable Deposit $50.00 Non-Refundable Deposit
- Parties can be booked on Saturdays until 9:00pm or Sundays until 8:00pm. No holiday rentals.
- Parties are available for six (6) hours, which includes your set-up, decorating and clean-up time.
- You may add an additional hour for $25.00 – CASH ONLY due in advance.
- All requests must be made prior to the day of your party and are subject to availability.
- 8’ oblong tables and folding chairs for guests, (2) 8’ oblong food tables, (1) 6’ oblong table, (1) round table
- Kitchen Use: Stove, oven, refrigerator, sink, microwave and trash bags. A 36 cup coffee pot is available upon request. (Please bring your own utensils, serving dishes, coffee supplies, etc.)
Rental Fee Information: There is a $50.00 non-refundable Rental Fee Deposit due with submission of Permit. This fee will be deducted from your total rental fee. If you should cancel your event up to four (4) weeks prior to rental date, your $100.00 Security Deposit will be returned to you, but the $50.00 non-refundable Rental Fee Deposit will not be returned. If you cancel within the four (4) weeks prior to your rental date, all monies will be forfeited, and there will be no refunds. The Rental Fee is separate from the Security Deposit. Your Rental Fee is due in full four (4) weeks prior to your party. You may pay your Rental Fee with cash or check. We do not accept credit cards. We reserve the right to cancel any party that is not paid in full by the due date. You will not receive a reminder that your payment is due.
Checks must be payable to the Oak Forest Park District and may be mailed to:
Don Gorman Recreation Center
4412 Henry Street
Oak Forest, IL 60452
Please note: All checks are subject to immediate deposit. Checks will not be held for any reason.
Security Deposit Information: A $100.00 CASH ONLY Security Deposit is required with the completion of your permit. Dates will not be held without a deposit. If all Rules and Regulations of your Rental Permit have been met, your Security Deposit will be available to you on the next business day after your party (please call for hours). Deposits must be picked up within 30 days of your party. A Security Deposit is separate from your Rental Fee, and it will not be deducted from the Rental Fee.
Your Security Deposit will be forfeited for the following reasons:
- Cancelling your party within four (4) weeks
- Not paying your Rental Fee in full within four (4) weeks of your party
- Not adhering to the Party Rules and Regulations of the Oak Forest Park District and the Don Gorman Recreation Center (Please reference next page)
- Not picking up your deposit within four (4) weeks of having your party
Your party may be cancelled for the following reasons:
- Not paying your rental fee in full within four (4) weeks of your party
- Checks that are returned due to insufficient funds
ALCOHOL USE: There is absolutely no alcohol allowed inside or outside of the building or in the outlots.